TAFE NSW – 10-20%
TAFE NSW is offering a 10% discount on FASEA Bridging Course subjects, Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning and the Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning. TAFE NSW is offering a 20% discount on their FASEA online course and practice exam.
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning normal cost – $17,200.
- XY+ members pay $15,480 (FEE Help available).
- FASEA Bridging Course Subjects normal cost – $2,150pp per subject.
- XY+ members pay $1,935 pp per subject.
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning normal cost – $8,600pp.
- XY+ members pay $7,740pp (FEE Help available).
- FASEA Online Course + Practice Exam normal cost – $499pp.
- XY+ members pay $399pp.
As Australia’s largest vocational education and training provider, TAFE NSW provides training to over 500,000 students each year and with more than 130 years of delivering adult education, our courses and teachers are internationally renowned and courses are available face to face or online.
As an approved FASEA course provider, TAFE NSW offers professional industry qualified teachers, small class sizes with a personalised approach and this coupled with a strong student support service enables students to successfully complete their studies and enhance career and employability prospects.