Ethical, FFS, privately licensed, low volume-high touch/impact offering
Fast-growing, award-winning firm in CBD location with fund & dynamic team
No sales, service strong flows of new ideal clients PRE signed
Seeking top shelf adviser w. strong client leadership skills, experience w. high end clients, solid technical knowledge, & passion to build relationships
We’re on the hunt for a gun financial adviser / financial planner to join our fast-paced team. In this role, you’ll be working closely with existing or pre-signed new clients (no outbound sales needed) deliver life-changing financial advice to our clients. This role has a huge amount of growth potential, and will suit someone with a legendary level of attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a desire to help people.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a sales role, or a position where you’ll need to be cold-calling or hard selling. We’re in a fortunate position to have a compelling service that drives a solid amount of high quality inbound enquiries. You will be introduced to a small number of high end existing clients and steady flow of pre-signed on new clients from the principal adviser.
But while your experience, technical and soft skills are important, the majority of the ‘must have’ characteristics for this role are about who you are as a person (skills are much easier to train than values).
Be responsible for delivering a structured and mapped out advice offering that’s been awarded the Best * * Client Service in Australia, Best Client Servicing Company in Australia, Innovators of the Year, and Most Influential Financial Advisers in Australia for several years running
Take ownership of a small group of around 20 high net wealth clients, most in their 30’s and 40’s and help them structure their finances (not just their investments) to reduce tax, grow their total asset base, and ultimately help them create financial freedom
Help to onboard a steady flow of new clients with a high level of support from the operations team
Build a deep understanding of every client’s personal goals and help them drive the action needed to turn them into reality
Work closely with our external partners i.e. accountants, mortgage brokers, lawyers to deliver a comprehensive financial project management service
Work in a fun, playful but professional, caring team environment with an internal team of superstars
Work closely with the operations team to help ensure all advice gets implemented smoothly and seamlessly so our clients turn their plans into results sooner
To totally crush it in this role, you must possess the following:
* A passion to help clients really understand the ‘why’ behind the advice you deliver, so they achieve true financial confidence and eliminate money-related stress
* Someone that (with only thinking of the client) is assertive to help clients do what’s needed to get the results they want as efficiently as possible
* The ability to identify and call out BS or excuses and push clients to get back on track when they’re de-prioritising their money success
* You have a legendary level of accuracy and attention to detail
* You have superior time management skills and are great at prioritising and problem-solving
* You understand that the little things are the big things, and that not having the detail fully nailed gets under your skin
* You get a kick out helping people and exceeding expectations. Doing awesome things for others is part of who you are
* You’ve got a lifelong passion for learning and growing, and aren’t scared to leave your comfort zone
* You enjoy being part of a team environment and hero’ing everyone that’s involved in the advice process more than yourself (i.e. no brilliant dkheads)
* You’re not afraid to be yourself and have fun in the workplace – you think of your work as an extension of who you are, not just a way to make money
Rewards and Benefits
This role has the opportunity to write your own ticket. You will receive a competitive remuneration package (including profit share) with unlimited potential for someone that can deliver at a high standard. If you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, please submit your resume with a cover letter telling us why you’re the right person for the role.