We are looking for a full-time (ideally) employee who is passionate about and experienced in financial services, passionate about helping people in our community and most importantly, great to work with for us and our clients.
The primary role of this position is to provide advice implementation services and administrative support and assistance to our fast-growing business as required to continue delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.
This will include electronic and/or paperwork to implement financial plans, communicating with product providers to confirm accurate implementation and attending to client queries.
As a business aspiring to become leaders in our industry Future Focus is growing fast. This provides an opportunity for our early hires to grow and develop with us. We are hiring to add to our core team for the long-term.
A successful applicant will be provided the training and support to effectively use the technologies and systems within the business, as well as product specific training to facilitate the implementation of financial advice for our clients and meet the administration requirements of the business.
Success in this role can lead into becoming a team leader, a senior role within business operations, or simply a fulfilling career excelling in client services.
As your skills develop further and you discover what you love we will do what we can to develop a role within Future Focus to ensure you excel as we work together towards the future you desire.
We’re looking for a motivated, organised person to join our team in Canberra. As an Associate you will assist an Adviser in the day to day running of the team, sit in on client meetings and work as part of a small team within a larger team.
Day to day responsibilities include implementation tasks, preparing advice documents for paraplanning and liaising with clients to assist them with their needs.
You’ll ideally have experience as an Associate, or Client Service Officer.
As the Advisers Association (TAA) Member Services Administrator, you will work in a dynamic and member-centric environment as part of the small Executive Office team.
The role provides admin and marketing support to the association and high-quality service and support to our members, who are financial planners authorised by AMP Financial Planning, Charter Financial Planning and Hillross Financial Services.
Customer service and administration experience are preferred. Marketing and communications skills and technical understanding of the financial advice industry is helpful. However, don’t let that put you off applying, as we can help you learn if you have the right attitude.
Day to day in this role, you will triage member enquiries, onboard new members and use several systems, processes and technologies to perform administrative tasks. You’ll work with the CEO and the rest of the team and take ownership of our monthly newsletter and other eDMs, using your creativity to increase member awareness, engagement and retention. You will also be involved with the administration and minute-taking for our adviser-based Consultancy Committee meetings.
This role will suit someone who wants to grow and develop their skills and is a team player who can work independently to achieve the association’s objectives.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Adviser to join our recently founded wealth management business based in Bowral NSW on a full time/part time basis. We take pride in providing high quality tailored advice and taking the complexity out of financial strategies and financial matters for our expanding client base.
There is an opportunity for the right person to become a Partner in the business.
🤑 Highly competitive remuneration package including equity
🤑 Work only in your genius zone with solid support team
🤑 Join a young, high-achieving team that works hard and has fun doing it
Looking for an experienced financial adviser that wants to do life changing work with a special group of humans that value and appreciate having a trusted money partner in their corner.
In 2015, Pivot was born with an idea to do things differently. We wondered what advice would look like if you started with a blank canvas and built a business with the sole driver to deliver epic results for our young accumulator market. Fast forward seven years and Pivot has built a reputation for the highest standard in financial advice, and for looking after our team with the same passion we put into our client work.
About the role
🚀 Full time role based out of our epic Sydney office with hybrid working arrangements
🚀 Work within an advice ‘pod’ with the support of an associate, paraplanner, admin, and implementation manager, meaning your advice work is focused in your genius zone
🚀 Onboard 8-12 new clients per month, 100% inbound and introduced to you pre-signed on 12 month contract – no sales or prospecting required
🚀 Work in a fun, playful but professional, politics-free environment with a team of other superstars
🚀 kick off FY2023 with the role you’ve dreamt about
🚀 deliver life-changing advice for a rapidly growing millennial client base
🚀 join a highly motivated, fun, young team who’ve been 100% virtual since way before covid made it cool
We’re looking for an experienced Financial Adviser to join our superstar team
We have nailed something that is hard to find in advice: a holistic service offering that creates an insane amount of value for young clients.
Despite popular belief, millennials have money and they are willing to spend it on services that add value to their lives.
Four years ago we created a business model that does a lot more than just spit out SOA’s and provide reviews each year. With our ground-breaking, and paid, first meeting, the “Defining Sufficient Session”, we dive deep into our clients lives to help them truly understand what matters to them before creating a money plan that brings it all together and lights their financial worlds on fire.
We’ve had 100% + year on year growth since day 1 and our SF dream team has swelled from 2 to 16 including 3x advisers and 2x mortgage brokers.
💥 full-time employed, remote and highly flexible – there’s no clock-watching at SF
💥 you are the face of SF for your clients. Conducting our hugely popular, and heavily impactful Defining Sufficient sessions, and leading your clients towards a life-changing money plan that makes the connection between life (number 1) and money (the facilitator)
💥 delivery of plans to 10+ new clients, aged between 25 & 45yo, each month
💥 work in a collaborative and consultative manner with your support team (an existing pod including associate, paraplanner & admin) to develop and deliver strategies that are not only in the best interest of our clients, but that consistently blow their minds
💥 highly competitive remuneration package
Paraplanner required that has experience with software Adviser Logic – no employment agreement needed as this will be as contract agreement and invoiced as we require work done. Does not need to be in office and can be fully remote.
Financial Planning Admin / Jack of all trades wanted – commencing August – September
A little about Feel So Good Wealth Management & the role:
• Ad hoc contract work ranging from 2-8 hours every Monday, some weeks are busier than others depending on review schedules and how much new business is on
• Possibility of developing into more permanent casual employment
• 44-45 weeks of the year (roughly 7 weeks off over Christmas and January)
• 100% work from home, can choose your hours (between Sunday night to Tuesday morning)
• 97% of client base paperless (using digital signatures / email only) – all filing is digital via XPLAN / 365
• Communication & training via phone / zoom
• Training videos ready to go
• Mix of young families, accumulators, and retirees / pre-retirees
• Handful of insurance only clients (low maintenance)
• Clients are well trained, educated, loyal and low maintenance
What we are looking for:
• Must have experience in XPLAN
• Must have financial planning admin/support/advice doc experience
• Must have extremely good attention to detail, proactivity, and reliability – looking for someone with strong accountability who can finish tasks properly, cleanly, and efficiently
• Must have experience using FDS/OSA, ROA wizards etc
• Experience with BT Panorama / Hub 24 / Colonial First State strongly desired
• Workload / tasks assigned generally not urgent in nature so whatever is not complete by end of day can comfortably be left and worked on the next week
• Task assigned via verbal / email and or xplan task/Trello (we can work this out, as some of these tasks are very ‘small and quick’ in nature, so sometimes setting up a task takes more time)
• Advice given is majority superannuation, investment, retirement planning or maintenance, budgeting/money management, insurance planning and advice, scenario planning / modelling. We do not provide aged care, SMSF or complex structure advice.
Weekly tasks include but are not limited to (tasks with Asterix most common)
• Digital filing*
• Cover Letters
• Assistance with applications, implementation, and review work*
• Occasional phone calls to super funds, insurers, clients
• Emailing and using digital signature software*
• Generating and sending FDS/OSA/Compliance docs via HELLO SIGN*
• Sending fee consent forms via super fund portals / digital signature portals*
• Requesting insurance quotes and amendments
• One off ad hoc project task
• Occasional use of Canva to generate imagery or marketing images
• Occasional posting on Facebook
• Occasional proof reading and helping with project work
• Record of Advice (basic)*
• No Change ROA (very easy)*
• Occasional basic Statement of Advice (hold SOA, product switch + hold etc)
• Very occasional centrelink interactions / client updates
• Other non-regular admin tasks
Would suit somebody with a young family, other part time roles or just anyone who wants to keep their skills up and stay in the industry a few hours a week. Please email me directly to register interest.
0421 926 216
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planner to join our wealth management business in Mount Eliza on a full time/part time basis. We take pride in providing high quality tailored advice and taking the complexity out of financial strategies for our expanding loyal community of clients.
We deliver tailored financial advice and proactive ongoing service across strategic wealth management, pre / post retirement planning, SMSFs and aged care advice.
Key responsibilities include:
– Assisting the Senior Financial Adviser with providing service and advice to clients;
– Strategy design that is focused on providing best outcomes for new and existing clients;
– Building and maintaining relationships with new clients and key strategic referral partners;
– Proactive involvement in attracting new client relationships to the business;
– Assisting with the research and analysis functions required in portfolio management;
– Embracing well established business systems and processes.
Attractive salary is offered for a motivated individual who is looking for the next stage in advancing their career in the Financial Planning profession.