The Role / Benefits
– This is the ideal opportunity for those looking for something different. Working in Temora’s rural setting is the alternative to working in the CBD, where business and life is a constant rush!
– You will be ideal for this role if you have strong experience providing goals-based advice, working with accumulators, SMSF’s Trusts, Retirement and Succession Plan strategies, and investment advice.
– The role focuses on client-facing with full back-office support provided via our in-house paraplanners and CSO’s.
– The role includes providing high-quality education and financial planning advice either face to face or via other channels (phone/video); a limited amount of travel will be necessary.
– You will manage reviews and have regular contact with our clients.
– We care deeply about our people and our team; Our inclusive culture encourages and empowers all of us to belong. Flexibility is part of this culture. Specifically, we believe in having a work/life balance. Over-time or extended hours is not expected.
– Growth and progression available – there may be the opportunity to buy equity in the business for the right person.
– Salary dependent on experience – ranging up to $110,000 p.a. plus super.
***We will consider a senior adviser not proceeding with extra education requirements required before 1 January 2026.
***Full-time is preferred, however we may consider a part-time or contract role and/or could be some opportunity to work remotely.
This is not just a job.
We are offering a career and lifestyle for you and your family! Go on… consider a country change!
The Lifestyle – Set in Regional NSW is the beautiful town of Temora (1hr north of Wagga Wagga). An idyllic place where you and your family will grow and thrive.
– Great schools, both public and private.
– Numerous sporting clubs / hospital / modern medical centre.
– Numerous eateries, coffee shops and hairdressers.
– Lake Centenary (and walking track) fishing, boating, skiing and swimming.
– The town pool, Olympic sized / water slide / splash park / heated therapy pool.
– Temora Aviation Museum / Rural Museum / Skate Park / Platform Y (Youth centre and community hub for the under 25’s).
– Town Hall Movie Theatre / State Parks nearby / driving distance to Murrumbidgee River.
– Temora is a main travel junction. Smack bang between Sydney and Melbourne, and a main route from Melbourne to Brisbane / 2.5hrs drive from Canberra.