Uncharted admin position available ready to make it your own.
Due to natural growth, an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Client Service Manager to join the team based in the Lutwyche office on a permanent basis.
The Client Services Manager is responsible for assisting the Financial Advisers in the research, implementation, and ongoing administration of client strategies. These tasks include managing a large ongoing client book including opt ins, review preparation researching current client products, helping to compile correct documentation for client meetings, managing the implementation of new and existing business, maintaining accurate data and records, producing correspondence and reports, and providing non-advice related customer service. The main focus of the role is to provide quality service and effective support to the Financial Advisers.
• Managing client reviews (process expanded below)
• Preparation of advice documents and implementation of chosen strategies (process expanded below)
• Providing high level administrative support to advisers, and the broader wealth team
• Point of contact for client inquiries (phone & email)
• Liaising with product providers and other third parties
• Monitoring of new business lodged through to completion
The client services manager is responsible for client administration and providing support to the advisers and implementation of SoA strategy.
– Contact clients to arrange meetings and follow up.
– Seek information from client’s other professional advisers.
– Implement investment, super & risk recommendations promptly.
– Liaise with retail super funds to accurately research and obtain relevant information.
– Prepare all paperwork and applications for SoA presentations.
– Prepare all review packs for the Advisers.
– Assist in the preparation of file notes.
– Send emails to ongoing service clients.
– Create review documents with all their up-to-date information via Advice Revolution.
– Book appointments.
– Help with implementation of reviews.
– Create FDS and Consent forms out of Xplan.
Statements of Advice Process
– Compile SoA’s through XPlan using client’s files, Lifestyle & Risk Profile Questionnaires and Financial Adviser’s file notes.
– Proactively liaise with Financial Adviser to ensure that all SoA’s are in line with the client’s needs and objectives, easy to understand and technically correct.
– Help with Research and assist the Financial Adviser to develop strategies.
– Comparing insurance and superannuation products.
– Ensure SoA’s are compliant with Company Professional Standards and financial planning guidelines as defined by ASIC and FPA.
Benefits and perks
As a family business, we want to help our team members achieve their full potential. This is what we offer in return:
– Great Use of technology – laptops, Fintech, Automation cloud-based systems, remote access to all systems.
– Dynamic working arrangement on offer for the right candidate – hybrid mix of office and remote working.
– A competitive salary.
– The ability to grow with the business from a career perspective.
o The role can turn into a paraplanner or associate adviser for the right candidate
– A friendly, open-minded team environment.
– Mentoring and support from a team of experienced financial advisers.
– Commitment to ongoing professional development and training.
– Regular team building and social events.
– Opportunity to make a difference in a vibrant work environment focused on team improvement and success.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
– Industry experience will be highly regarded however the right candidate without experience but looking for a start in the industry will be considered.
– Experience using XPlan or other similar software (preferable).
– Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
– Demonstrate a proven ability to juggle competing priorities daily.
– A positive, can-do attitude with a team orientated approach.
– Excellent presentation and a polite, professional manner.
– Proven strong attention to detail.
– Proven ability to work both in a team and autonomously.
– A flexible person, and you have a pro-active attitude within the workplace.
– Proficient in written and verbal communication and have a keen eye for detail.
If you would like to work with a committed team, that supports ongoing training and personal development, whilst recognising and rewarding good performance please DM me