Are you a high-performing Associate Adviser who…
🔵 Wants to work in a firm giving truly personalised and impactful advice?
🔵 Wants to progress faster toward your own career goals?
🔵 Wants to feel more valued for your contribution to clients and team?
If so, we’ve got an opportunity you might be interested in.
About the role
– Developing advice and strategies for new and existing clients that are mainly high-income professionals and pre-retirees that are wanting to make the most of their money.
– Advice scope includes goals-based planning, investing, superannuation, cash flow, tax strategies, entities and structures, debt strategies, employer share plans, and estate planning.
– Conducting ‘Introductory Chat’ meetings on Zoom with prospects to assess their suitability for getting financial advice
– Attending and assisting advisers in client meetings
– Assisting in the onboarding of new clients
– Liaising with paraplanning
– Reviewing Statements of Advice and Records of Advice.
– Communicating with clients to ensure they’re getting a world-class client experience.
– Collaborate with our advice partners across property, accounting and mortgage broking to manage the client’s financial strategy.
Why work with us?
– A fast-growing firm with an abundance of high-quality leads and new clients.
– We understand our clients in a deeply personal way by following our process based on the clients’ values, intentions, and financial well-being. If you’d like, you can see how we track their financial wellbeing at: https://verse-2zzjykb2.scoreapp.com/
– Be part of a world-class culture that is professional, innovative, and fast-paced.
– We’re a real team, not just. a group of people that work at the same company so you won’t be battling any egos.
– A client experience and advice process that is at the leading edge of modern advice.
– Operate in a high-performance environment, that’s free of politics.
– A highly autonomous environment where you don’t need to clock on or off so you can integrate work into your life, and not the other way around.
– Balance working remotely and from our office (which is a beautiful place to work).
– Recognised as a leader in financial advice defined by our approach and client experience, and validated by a range of awards.
– 100% fee-for-advice with no conflicts you need to talk your way through.
– Extremely well operationalised business with great systems and technology.
– We own and operate our own AFSL so we’re not dictated by any licensee.
– Working at Verse helps people reach their potential so if you want to become a great Adviser in the future, you’ll be in the right place.