Futurity is a mutually structured financial institution and one of Australia’s leading issuer of tax-effective, life-event Education Bonds distributed through both Financial Advisers and Consumers. We are passionate about ensuring our customers and their families attain financial self-sufficiency that meets their lifelong education objectives. We have total assets of ~$1.3 billion and manage and invest over $1.2 billion in education investments and savings.
Our brand is proactive, with a client first focus and we are looking to grow. This role sits in a small team of 5, and will primarily support Financial Advisers to deliver a 'best in industry' experience for their investors.
Fundamental to our success is our strong and positive culture through a people focussed approach. We are a small business of approx 90 employees and we recognise that diversity and inclusion are essential and help to build teamwork and success and are committed to attracting and retaining talent from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or other characteristics.
Futurity was awarded in the 2021 Plan For Life, Actuaries and Researchers Excellence Awards, the Best Education Bond award, Adviser Support Award and Customer Service Award.
We were also recently awarded the winner of the 2021 Women in Finance Employer of the Year Award, being recognised for shaping and influencing the financial services industry.
Futurity Investments Group is committed to improving our workplace culture, employee benefits and engagement. We value flexibility and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
This role is the perfect launching pad to build a long-term career with Futurity. We are looking for someone who understand that relationships with financial advisers and their great outcomes is the best way to build your own success.
Your days will involve:
While we’re here to support you and to help you make the most of your skill set, we’re looking for those on the front foot – with a burning desire to achieve the best outcomes for Financial Adviser and our customers. You will spend your time as follows;
• Contributing to the distribution team by providing timely and accurate sales support to maintain and build investment activity
• Assisting the Business Development Managers with required forms of business development and relationship management
• Engaging with advisers by both inbound and outbound telephone work
• Working closely with the investment, product and marketing teams, coordinating client events and functions
• Being proactive in producing support materials necessary for meetings and complete a timely follow-up process
• Providing administration support to the BDM and Investor care Teams
• Providing Support to the Investor Care call centre