Associate Adviser / Business Partner
Arch Financial Planners
If you are an accomplished Adviser or Associate Adviser with a desire to work in a close knit team and build long-term valued relationships with clients, we would like to meet you.
Or perhaps you are wanting to take the steps towards being a part business owner in a mutually beneficial structure with the current Principle – this may be YOUR opportunity.
Arch Financial Planners is an Independent, boutique practice in the heart of the Sunshine Coast. We are self-licensed and experiencing a significant increase in new queries from prospective clients who have actively sort out an Independent planning firm. This upswing in new clients and referrals has created the need for an Associate Adviser.
We have not set out to conquer the world, or to be all things to all people. Our strength is:
• The principal’s experience
• The not-negotiable client-centric focus
• Our ongoing objective to deliver best of breed solutions
• Having the framework to embrace innovation
• Our drive and ability to implement change when needed.
• An established fee for service model.
For these reasons, we attract high calibre client enquiries and have opportunities for expanding our range of services. To help provide holistic advice across multiple skill sets, we collaborate with local like-minded professionals. Our paraplanning is currently being outsourced.
The attributes we will value are:
• On track to complete required education standards.
• Scrupulous attention to detail and honesty.
• Interpersonal skills, a team-player and a genuine concern for people.
• An aptitude for problem solving
• The drive to identify areas for improvement and create better efficiencies.
• Being highly organised.
• Xplan experience (all modules)
• Advanced IT and computer skills, including advanced skills in MS Office programs.
• A mature outlook with the ability to work autonomously and take ownership and accountability for your work
• Understanding the importance of client confidentiality and professional relationships.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.