Associate Adviser professional year pathway
❌ Caught up in admin work that’s not progressing your career?
❌ Suffering w. internal politics & minimal flexibility?
❌ Not appreciated or well rewarded for your hard work?
Seeking an experienced Associate wanting to take on the professional year and grow into an adviser role in a fun, fast growing team
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is onboarding these clients and building long term relationships with them. We’re a high touch, high fee, low volume business with a heap of support, so your time will be spent doing fulfilling, high value-add work and not wasting your time on admin and low value work. Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our profit share arrangement and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
The core of an Associate role at Pivot is being responsible for supporting a Senior Adviser with the following:
* Delivering an amazing client experience at every step of our client’s money journey
* Delivering our high-touch, ongoing client service to help our clients achieve their version of financial freedom to the highest standard
* Pushing the clients to drive the action needed for them to achieve financial success
* Working seamlessly with other team members on advice and service delivery
Other elements of the role
* Work in a fun, playful but professional, politics-free environment with a team of other superstars
* Advice work is around strategic goals based financial planning, including everything from tax reduction strategies (including tax structures), investing, employer share plans, superannuation, insurance, and estate planning
We’ve built a reputation in the market for being a business that looks after it’s people, reflected in our team equity plan, profit share, annual pay and performance reviews, flexible working arrangements, and team benefits package. We’re a young, fun, and dynamic team with a flat team structure, meaning no internal politics or BS. We’re well resourced and don’t want any team members working below their skill set or pay grade, meaning you’ll have the opportunity to focus on building your skills and grow your career. We’re growing quickly, recently recognised in the AFR Fast 100 - which gives you the opportunity to progress into more senior responsibilities as the business grows.
Your ticket to the game
* 2 years minimum experience in a financial adviser support role within a boutique to mid-sized financial planning firm, or 3 years equivalent within a large financial institution
* Experience reviewing and delivering SOAs and ROAs
* Experience using modelling tools i.e. Adviserlogic, Midwinter, Xtools+
* Experience in a client-facing role
* FASEA ready and clear pathway
* Exceptional organisational, communication and interpersonal skills and capacity to juggle competing priorities efficiently and successfully
* A committed and caring attitude focused on productivity, high-quality service and clients’ goals
* A positive, can-do attitude and strong attention to detail
* Professional presentation skills and a polite, caring, self-motivated manner
* Proven ability to work closely in a team and autonomously