Associate Adviser to Australian Expats
Atlas Wealth Management
This is the perfect opportunity for an existing Associate Adviser or Paraplanner wanting to take the next step in their career.
Supporting one of the Principal Adviser's on client management, strategy and advice implementation.
You will be working with clients in a wide array of locations and backgrounds; from IT specialists in Silicon Valley, Pilots in Hong Kong and Lawyers in London.
With our client base being very diverse this opportunity will suit someone who is switched on, self-driven, a hunger to learn and an energetic team player.
You will be working with clients, fellow team members, platforms and industry colleagues. Therefore being friendly, outgoing and personable are high on our list of people we want representing our brand.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will enjoy an attractive remuneration package, great work environment with regular social events and a defined career pathway.
Atlas Wealth Management is a leading provider of financial advice to a niche client base. Operating for the last 10 years with its own AFSL and a recipient of both national and international awards.
With clients all around the world we pride ourselves on the specialised advice that we provide and the amazing clients that we get to work with.
To be considered for this position you must meet the following requirements:
- Registered on the Financial Adviser Register (FAR) or have the appropriate qualifications and evidence of passing the FASEA exam
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent client service and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Have excellent attention to detail and can work autonomously
- Experience with software such as Midwinter, Xplan, Worksorted, DocuSign
- Understanding of tax, CGT and investment structures.