When you work for Australian Retirement Trust, every day is an opportunity to be a force for good in the lives of more than 2 million members.
Australian Retirement Trust is the super fund formed through the merger of Sunsuper and QSuper. As one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds, we proudly take care of over $200 billion in retirement savings. Our teams are as diverse and unique as the members we strive to inspire and empower. Our inclusive culture means you will be valued and heard in a respectful workplace, where you can be your authentic self every day.
Every one of our team contributes to helping make our members’ world better. As a Business Development Manager in our Advice team, you will report to our Senior Manager, Adviser Growth and will play a key role in shaping the growth of our memberships by creating and managing a pipeline of prospective financial adviser clients to support the execution of the Australian Retirement Trust retail distribution strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop new business opportunities into new business by pre-positioning Australian Retirement Trust within financial adviser prospects/target markets.
- Act as a central point of contact to a panel of Financial Advisers that recommend Australian Retirement Trust products to their clients by providing timely information and updates relating to Australian Retirement Trust's product range.
- Represent Australian Retirement Trust at licensee, adviser or community events.
- Provide advice and education via seminars to the clients of financial advisers on Australian Retirement Trust's panel within a BDM’s scope of authority.
- Keep up to date with industry and legislative changes and requirements.
This is a new role in our team based in Melbourne, and is available as a permanent opportunity. You will be joining a supportive and collaborative team where we support hybrid working, allowing you to work from home and the flexibility to shape your week in a way that works for you and the team.