Working in the client services team, your main function is to support the wider business operations through exceptional client administration. This spans from customer service to adviser support and much more. You will be the main contact for our clients, building positive rapport and long-lasting relationships. As a member of the administration team, you will play a key part in the overall performance of bdhSterling.
The Client Administrator reports directly to the Client Manager and has a close working relationship with the administration, paraplanning, operations, adviser, and leadership teams both in Australia and in the UK.
Role accountabilities include (but are not limited to):
• Processing new client documentation
• Preparing and submitting new product applications
• Liaising with our regional Australian offices and the UK office
• Communicating with providers to obtain information in a timely manner
• Answering phone calls and responding to emails from clients and business partners
• Meeting and greeting clients and business partners
• Managing and building relationships with service providers and clients
• Assisting the Client Manager with ad-hoc tasks
• Updating the client database on Salesforce & Xplan
bdhSterling is a forward-thinking financial planning business that specialises in cross border financial advice for expats living in Australia, returning Australians and vice versa in the UK. As well as this, we also provide holistic financial advice. Our firm is made up of over 60 staff, operating across 4 locations, in the UK, Perth, Sydney & Melbourne. Our Australian head office is based in Perth. Proudly, we are the only Chartered financial planning practice that has a presence in the UK and Australia. We employ a multitude of highly qualified and experienced individuals, ranging from QROPS experts to Pension Transfer Specialists and those that have attained diploma or Chartered status.
A major focus of ours is workplace training and were honoured to win ‘Excellence in Professional Development’ at the 2019 and 2020 International Adviser Awards.
If we sound like an exciting company to work for, read on and apply within.
The right candidate has the opportunity to grow with us, as we whole-heartedly support career progression and personal development. You would be working with a team of professional, driven, like-minded individuals who have positive client outcomes as the focus of their working day.
'To apply for the position of Client Administrator, please submit a maximum of 250-word cover letter detailing why you want to work for us and resume to email@example.com with the subject "Perth Client Administrator role application".
Minimum candidate competencies:
• Strong spelling and grammar and sound written communication
• Confident phone manner and excellent verbal communication skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work well in a team
• Passion to work in financial services
• Sound timekeeping and time management and ability to work to priorities and deadlines
Desirable candidate competencies:
• Previous use of Salesforce & Xplan
• Superannuation and/or insurance experience
• Financial services background
• Administration experience
• Customer service experience
• Financial Planning degree or equivalent