Client Service Administrator with pathway to Associate Financial Adviser
King Financial Group
Initially the role will be a client service administrator role with a pathway to become an associate adviser. You will need to become proficient as a client service administrator first and then various tasks of an associate adviser will be added to your role with complete support and mentorship from a Senior Financial Adviser.
- Preparation of the implementation documents and notes for Statements of Advice to be presented to clients for our team of 2 advisers.
- Facilitation of client advice implementation including (but not limited to) lodgement of applications and rollovers, insurance applications including quotes and underwriting, SMSF establishment, Centrelink and Aged Care, establishment of the KFG Wealth Portal.
- Maintain constant communication with clients and advisers throughout the implementation process.
- Follow policies, processes and service standards to ensure legislative compliance is upheld.
- Ensuring all notes and data are recorded accurately.
- Arranging appointments for Advisers.
- Other administration duties as required.
We are an established and professional boutique financial planning practice that is dedicated to delivering the best possible service to our clients. We have a strong reputation in delivering exceptional financial services to ensure that clients receive the best possible outcomes.
Our extensive client base benefits from having access to the full range of holistic advice services including Wealth Accumulation, SMSF, Retirement, Superannuation, Estate Planning, Risk and specialised Aged Care advice.
We are a company that believes in assisting our employees achieve their full potential and we offer:
- Competitive salary including bonus structure (paid monthly!)
- Friendly environment and open office culture
- Commitment to professional development and training
- A caring and supportive work environment
- Ideally someone who has studied or is studying towards their financial planning qualifications
- High attention to detail and personal accountability is a must
- Positive, friendly personality, mature attitude with a desire to learn with a willingness to grow and be mentored
- If you are someone who is looking to become an associate financial adviser within 6 months - this is not the role for you. Why? Simply because there are many skills to be acquired and soooo much to learn and we want to support and guide you so that you become an amazing adviser!! There is method to our madness! :)