BMO is a longstanding local Dalby Business Services Firm with a passion for serving Farmers and the wider Agricultural Industry. BMO specialises in areas including Accounting & Taxation, Financial Planning, and Marketing & Communication. Our clients count on us to deliver them professional, efficient and effective advice on a range of matters.
Our offer to you:
We are locals in the community and always strive to be an employer of choice. In recognition of the experience and value you bring to the role you will be competitively rewarded and join a firm that boasts a clear pathway for career progression, a loyal client base, strong team culture and flexibility that includes an early finish each Friday.
To keep pace with our clients and continue delivering outstanding service our Financial Planning team is currently seeking suitable applicants for a Client Service Officer (CSO) role. For the right person this role will see progression from CSO all the way through to Financial Advisor.
This role will work closely with Director and Senior Financial Planner. Additional tasks representative of this role will be added over time as you follow a pathway provided to become a Financial Adviser. We believe that to be great in this role we will need to develop a large range of skills and experience. For the right candidate, you will be provided with training and mentoring from 2 experienced advisers.
Key duties of the role will be:
• Preparation of the implementation documents and notes for Statements of Advice to be presented to clients.
• Facilitation of client advice implementation including (but not limited to) lodgement of applications and rollovers, insurance applications including quotes and underwriting, SMSF establishment, Centrelink.
• Follow policies, processes and service standards to ensure legislative compliance is upheld.
• Ensuring all notes and data are recorded accurately.
• Arranging appointments for Advisers.
• Other administration duties as required.
• Liaising with Fund Managers and Share Brokers regarding client investments;
• Assisting with the preparation, documentation and maintenance of Financial Planning procedures;