Client Service Officer – with Pathway to Financial Adviser
BMO Financial Solutions
To keep pace with our clients and continue delivering outstanding service our Financial Planning team is currently seeking suitable applicants for a Client Service Officer (CSO) role. For the right person this role will see progression from CSO all the way through to Financial Advisor.
This role will work closely with Director and Senior Financial Planner. Additional tasks representative of this role will be added over time as you follow a pathway provided to become a Financial Adviser. We believe that to be great in this role we will need to develop a large range of skills and experience. For the right candidate, you will be provided with training and mentoring from 2 experienced advisers.
Key duties of the role will be:
• Preparation of the implementation documents and notes for Statements of Advice to be presented to clients.
• Facilitation of client advice implementation including (but not limited to) lodgement of applications and rollovers, insurance applications including quotes and underwriting, SMSF establishment, Centrelink.
• Follow policies, processes and service standards to ensure legislative compliance is upheld.
• Ensuring all notes and data are recorded accurately.
• Arranging appointments for Advisers.
• Other administration duties as required.
• Liaising with Fund Managers and Share Brokers regarding client investments;
• Assisting with the preparation, documentation and maintenance of Financial Planning procedures;
BMO is a longstanding local Dalby Business Services Firm with a passion for serving Farmers and the wider Agricultural Industry. BMO specialises in areas including Accounting & Taxation, Financial Planning, and Marketing & Communication. Our clients count on us to deliver them professional, efficient and effective advice on a range of matters.
Our offer to you:
We are locals in the community and always strive to be an employer of choice. In recognition of the experience and value you bring to the role you will be competitively rewarded and join a firm that boasts a clear pathway for career progression, a loyal client base, strong team culture and flexibility that includes an early finish each Friday.
Successful Applicants require:
• Minimum 3 years of administration experience;
• Basic knowledge of Financial Planning processes and procedures (preferred);
• Interest in pursuing a career in Financial Planning;
• Approved Degree in Financial Planning (Completed or working towards)
• Experience with Xplan (desirable);
• High level attention to detail and time management skills;
• Strong computer and cloud based system literacy and the ability to learn new systems and processes as required;
• Great communication, both written and verbal and the ability to liaise with a range of clients; and
• The ability to thrive within pressure situations.
Suitable applicants are encouraged to email email@example.com to submit your resume.