We are a financial planning and accounting business with a team of 13 people based in Bentleigh. We have a genuine care for our clients and team members and aim to have a supportive 'family' feel about our work environment. We have many many long term employees of over 10 years and some for over 30 years! We are a long standing business with two owners who have young families so understand and promote a good balance across work and life for the team.
- Long standing successful business – Secure & growing, learn from experienced professionals.
- Opportunities to work from home and when in the office, work close to home (Bentleigh/Border of Moorabbin) and avoid the city commute.
- Free parking & two-minute walk from train station.
- Competitive salary commensurate to experience & qualifications
- Full time, or open to someone part-time, minimum 25 hours per week.
You will be working closely with the financial planning partner, senior adviser and para planner in our business to provide quality client service and administrative support to the financial planning division of the business. You can expect to service the existing clients of our business whilst also providing support for new client work.
It’s a hands-on role and responsibilities will include;
• managing admin requirements of day to day workflow tasks, advice & insurance implementation and client review processes.
• manage administration processes to ensure efficient & effective service to clients. For example, booking appointments, calendar management, email and phone communications to clients and providers.
• use of Xplan to load and manage new and existing client data, fact finds and risk profiles and manage reporting requirements.
• professional client contact via email and phone to arrange appointments and handle client queries and administrative needs.
• use of BT (predominantly) and other platforms to manage client portfolios.
• respond to team member queries/requests for actioning of tasks.
• administrative preparation of Statements of Advice, RoA’s, research, preparation of forms and other required documents.
• responsible for FP bill requirements in MYOB and APS (training provided if not experienced).
• processing of fortnightly FP commission reports.
You will also work with one of the partners on other tasks to assist the growth of the business, for example assisting with marketing plans the partner and our marketing consultant work on such as events, webinars, communications etc. This does not require marketing experience or skills.
You will be part of a great team who all have a lot of experience and work very well together.
We have lovely clients who are long standing and very nice to work with. We are also bringing on a lot of new clients which creates a positive environment and interesting new work opportunities.
We are a very friendly team and all look out for each other to ensure it is an enjoyable workplace where everyone is well supported and can contribute and speak up with ideas, suggestions or areas for improvement.
This role is available due to an existing team member moving through the business after being with us for four years and having completed further studies. This person and the team will be on hand to assist with training and support in the role.