Client Services Administrator / Insurance
Diamond Blue Financial Services
• Exciting opportunity to join a growing, high performing and dynamic business, with great benefits
• Collaborative and supportive culture
• Must be located in Sydney and able to work in the office full time
We are a top performing financial services firm that offers investment, lending and insurance service for private wealth clients for over 15 years.
We have an opportunity for a new person to join our business that can assist our specialist insurance adviser and the team. We are looking for a candidate who can offer a high attention to detail.
If you have experience in the life insurance industry and like working in team environment – this role is for you!
We are seeking an experienced Client Services person who will be dedicated to our specialist insurance team.
• Book client review meetings with our risk specialist.
• Participate in client meetings with the adviser, take meeting notes and ensure follow up items are actioned
• Conduct research on clients' existing insurances - either retail or group insurances
• Liaise directly with clients to handle their enquiries and to ensure all requirements are obtained and completed. Examples of items may include claims queries; clients may be asking for information on their current insurance policies; clients requesting copies of their insurance tax statements; notifying clients on Protect Your Super Opt In requirements and action items.
• Ongoing maintenance of clients' policies. Examples of items may include monitoring dishonours and ensuring clients are aware should payments fall overdue; organising rollovers should premiums come from Super and their super balance have insufficient funds; actioning change of personal/payment details upon clients' requests; managing annual insurance renewals as per our company's process.
• Assist in formulating insurance recommendations for clients with our advisers’ approval
• Assist in providing relevant information to our paraplanner to prepare high-quality and compliant Statement of Advice (SOA’s) - includes requesting relevant quotes from providers which will form part of the advice, researches, pre-assessments.
• Manage administration functions [Ensure files are 100% compliant with – Fact Find, Goals and Objectives, FSG check, Authorities, ID’s etc.]
• Actioning and sorting mail for the insurance team
• Collaborate with other members in the business to help clients holistically.
Skills and experience
• Diploma in Financial Planning or higher required
• At least 1 year experience within the Financial Planning (Insurance) industry in a Client Service role or similar
• Solid understanding and experience in Risk - Death, TPD, Trauma, Income Protection and Business Insurance
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, and achieve targets
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
• Sound Xplan & Risk Researcher knowledge
• Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously
• Must be Sydney-based and be able to work in our office full time. Flexibility to work from home may be considered past probation and based on performance
What You Will Receive
• Professional and friendly working environment, with great culture, benefits and ongoing career development opportunities
• Mentoring from an experienced adviser
• Opportunity to learn complex scenarios and variety of client situations