Client Services Officer – Financial Planning
Wealth Market Newcastle - Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
We are currently looking for an experienced, motivated and customer focussed individual to join our growing team. As a Client Services Officer you will support our Financial Advisers and work with the team to ensure a seamless customer experience.
In this busy and challenging role, you will provide administrative and general support to our team of financial advisers.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 15 August 2021. All applications must address the selection criteria listed above. Please click the ‘APPLY’ button at the top of the screen to submit your application.
We encourage you to visit our website, www.wealthmarket.com to learn more about who we are and what our vision is!
At Wealth Market, we make it simple for clients to take control and feel more confident about the future. We take care of the planning, cut out the complexity, and help our clients lives take shape.
Our mission is to help our clients maximise their lives by making sure they can Protect, Manage and Grow their wealth to achieve their DREAMS!
- General administrative duties.
- Manage and respond to client queries within specific timeframes.
- Work collaboratively in a team to improve various business processes.
- Data entry and management of client files.
- Preparation of client correspondence.
- Research of client’s existing products.
- Liaising with life insurance companies and superannuation providers.
- Obtaining pre-underwriting assessments.
- Conducting product research.
- Obtaining life insurance quotes.
- Working with paraplanning to ensure timely and quality provision of advice documentation.
- Attending client appointments with the financial adviser.
- Providing strategic advice support to the financial adviser.
- Regularly following up of cases in underwriting.
- Checking client files to ensure compliance with internal procedures.
- Keeping referral partners informed on the progress of their referred clients.
- Diary management inclusive of booking meeting rooms and catering for meetings
Selection criteria; to be successful in this role you will possess;
- Substantial experience in a Client services role in the financial services or other relevant industry;
- A strong customer service focus with a professional, confident and welcoming approach;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Well developed organisational, time management and attention to detail;
- The ability to create processes and systems and identify opportunities for improvement of current practices;
- The ability to follow policies and procedures to ensure compliance requirements are met;
- Sound experience in supporting a team to achieve common goals, including strong initiative to anticipate the
requirements of the Financial Advisers;
- Substantial experience with a range of IT systems including MS Office products;
- A demonstrated willingness to learn and grow.
- Experience working within the financial planning industry will be highly regarded but not essential for this role.