Port Phillip Financial Services is based in Mount Eliza on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. The company has been established for almost 20 years and has a loyal and established client base.
We pride ourselves on our company culture in our family based office and have a continual focus on the success of its people and clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planner to join our wealth management business in Mount Eliza on a full time/part time basis. We take pride in providing high quality tailored advice and taking the complexity out of financial strategies for our expanding loyal community of clients.
We deliver tailored financial advice and proactive ongoing service across strategic wealth management, pre / post retirement planning, SMSFs and aged care advice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Senior Financial Adviser with providing service and advice to clients;
- Strategy design that is focused on providing best outcomes for new and existing clients;
- Building and maintaining relationships with new clients and key strategic referral partners;
- Proactive involvement in attracting new client relationships to the business;
- Assisting with the research and analysis functions required in portfolio management;
- Embracing well established business systems and processes.
Attractive salary is offered for a motivated individual who is looking for the next stage in advancing their career in the Financial Planning profession.