About the role:
• Take ownership of the community management of the online Facebook Group and show up as a leader and expert to the group.
• Build relationships turning members into long term financial planning clients.
• Build connections and relationships with Family Lawyers.
• Expect to provide advice to a large number of new clients with a focus on building long term relationships.
• Focus on helping clients to discover their new life and financial goals post separation.
• Assist clients in understanding financial settlement impacts and priorities.
• Scope of advice is to cover all aspects of the client’s financial world including, investing, superannuation, tax strategies, cash flow, debt and estate planning.
• Ability to work autonomously, with the responsibility and passion for servicing your own portfolio of clients.
• Be supportive and generous towards colleagues.
• Be solution focused and wiling to fully contribute to the team.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills with a strong focus on showing compassion.
• 3+ years experience as a frontline adviser.
• Technical skills must be able to be demonstrated to meet complex client requirements.
• Compassion is a high personal value.
• Modelling experience i.e. Xtools+, Midwinter, Adviserlogic
• You are degree qualified and FASEA ready.
• Strong compliance history and references.