Financial Planner – Fully Remote Role – Working with Women Going Through Separation and Divorce
• Work making a real impact in the unique niche of helping women through separation and divorce.
• Be the voice supporting an online community of over 2,500 women.
• Work from home, flexible hours.
Over the past three years, Leapfrog LIFE has built an active community of over 2,500 women going through separation and divorce. We are now seeking an adviser to join the team who is ready to dive in and take over the reins in this space.
You need to be ready to get engaged in the online group to show your talents and support this amazing group of women through live videos, podcasting, writing of blogs and of course providing quality, relevant and timely financial advice. We really want you to become the content matter expert in this niche. You will have the full support and mentorship of the business owner, a multi-award-winning adviser.
About the role:
• Take ownership of the community management of the online Facebook Group and show up as a leader and expert to the group.
• Build relationships turning members into long term financial planning clients.
• Build connections and relationships with Family Lawyers.
• Expect to provide advice to a large number of new clients with a focus on building long term relationships.
• Focus on helping clients to discover their new life and financial goals post separation.
• Assist clients in understanding financial settlement impacts and priorities.
• Scope of advice is to cover all aspects of the client’s financial world including, investing, superannuation, tax strategies, cash flow, debt and estate planning.
• Ability to work autonomously, with the responsibility and passion for servicing your own portfolio of clients.
• Be supportive and generous towards colleagues.
• Be solution focused and wiling to fully contribute to the team.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills with a strong focus on showing compassion.
• 3+ years experience as a frontline adviser.
• Technical skills must be able to be demonstrated to meet complex client requirements.
• Compassion is a high personal value.
• Modelling experience i.e. Xtools+, Midwinter, Adviserlogic
• You are degree qualified and FASEA ready.
• Strong compliance history and references.
You will be working with an exceptional team of self-motivated individuals and be rewarded with the opportunity to design and evolve your own way of working enabling you to have balance in your own LIFE. We want you to build your long-term career as a stakeholder in the business and as such financial rewards and opportunity will be offered in line with experience and level of responsibility agreed.