Financial Planning Administrator
Before the formal detail of the role, here’s an overview of the business, our clients, and the role.
8:30 am to 12:30 pm five days a week. Whilst it is not a remote role, there is WFH flexibility.
The role itself
A Financial Planning Administrator has an eye for detail, is consistent and conscientious. They are responsible for providing high quality, professional administrative support to the senior adviser / principal, including meeting preparation, document preparation and implementation. Key responsibilities include:
• Responding to client and product providers via phone and email.
• Prepare, submit and track client applications for investment, super and insurances.
• Varied administrative duties including updating databases (including Xplan) and other systems.
• Assisting with social media preparation and posting
Sandringham Wealth is part of the new breed of advice businesses, professional, ethical and client focussed.
The successful candidate
• Outgoing, enthusiastic, shows initiative, integrity, confidentiality, and discretion.
• Friendly and approachable.
• Strong attention to detail and highly organised.
• Previous experience in a similar financial planning role
• Previous experience working with Xplan.