Member Services Administrator
The Advisers Association Ltd
As the Advisers Association (TAA) Member Services Administrator, you will work in a dynamic and member-centric environment as part of the small Executive Office team.
The role provides admin and marketing support to the association and high-quality service and support to our members, who are financial planners authorised by AMP Financial Planning, Charter Financial Planning and Hillross Financial Services.
Customer service and administration experience are preferred. Marketing and communications skills and technical understanding of the financial advice industry is helpful. However, don't let that put you off applying, as we can help you learn if you have the right attitude.
Day to day in this role, you will triage member enquiries, onboard new members and use several systems, processes and technologies to perform administrative tasks. You'll work with the CEO and the rest of the team and take ownership of our monthly newsletter and other eDMs, using your creativity to increase member awareness, engagement and retention. You will also be involved with the administration and minute-taking for our adviser-based Consultancy Committee meetings.
This role will suit someone who wants to grow and develop their skills and is a team player who can work independently to achieve the association's objectives.
The Advisers Association is a non-profit member-based association. We were initially established in 1925 and more recently have merged with the Hillross and Charter adviser associations.
We are advocates for the benefits to consumers and clients of financial planning generally, and are actively involved in the Joint Associations Working Groups for the Quality of Advice Review and the Australian Law Reform Commission.
Our members are national, and our office is located at the Hub, Customs House, Level 3, 31 Alfred St, Sydney (note we have flexible work arrangements to work remotely and in the office).
• Enjoy collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to deliver desired outcomes, as part of a small team
• Attention to detail, and ability to locate, collect, distribute and organise information efficiently and effectively
• Values-driven and able to apply our values to strategic and operational decision-making
• Able to think critically, with strong planning, prioritisation and organisation of tasks
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Organised and able to self-manage and follow through with projects and responsibilities
• Enjoy taking the initiative to meet action requests with sometimes tight deadlines
• Interested and knowledgeable in industry updates, member benefits, products and solutions
• Competent and confident in using systems including Salesforce (Service, Sales, and Marketing Clouds, and Digital Experiences), G-Suite (Google Applications), Box or similar
• Willing to represent the association in an ethical and professional manner
Remuneration is dependent on skill level and experience. Working hours and conditions are flexible.