Paraplanner / Associate Adviser
The position that we are seeking to fill has the flexibility to suit someone looking to be a career Paraplanner or someone who would like to transition to a client facing Adviser role in the future. We are happy to tailor the role for the right candidate.
We are seeking a deeply motivated applicant who will engage heavily in the ongoing delivery of advice to our large and diverse client base.
Experience in financial advice and technical knowledge is highly desirable. The immediate focus will be on supporting our advisers in servicing new and existing clients.
Morgans Financial Limited is a leading financial services firm providing a wide range of wealth management, investment advice and corporate finance services. Morgans is Australia's largest national full-service stockbroking and wealth management network with more than 240,000 client accounts, 500 authorised representatives and 950 employees operating from offices in all states and territories.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together we share a common set of values that underpin our advice and services, so as to act in the best interests of our clients.
The Newcastle office has total of 12 staff with 8 advisers. We are a friendly bunch with a desire to see each other succeed. We work in a dynamic specialist niche of the advice industry and thrive off delivering a high quality advisory service. Did we mention we have drinks and nibbles each Friday at 4pm!
• Participating in client meetings with the Advisers
• Providing technical support across a range of advice areas
• Conducting product and strategy research as required
• Preparing Statement of Advice documents for new and existing clients
• Maintain detailed and technical working knowledge of all Financial Planning issues
• Contributing to a team that services new and existing clients
Experience and Skills:
• Previous experience in a Paraplanning or Adviser role
• Ability to prepare Statement of Advice documents
• Sound technical knowledge and a willingness to assist the team to increase overall technical capability
• Foundational understanding of investment and market knowledge
• Obsessive about the value of advice
• Be ready to consistently improve yourself and the value we provide to clients.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high attention to detail
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
• Be a life-long learner who is always improving
• Highly rewarding salary for the right applicant
• Supportive team environment with friendly dedicated staff
• Training and development provided
• Opportunity to progress your career
If this sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you.