Paraplanner (Australia wide)
We’re looking for a paraplanner who is as passionate about the industry as we are!
As this is a work from home position, there will be no one looking over your shoulder; you’ll need to be able to self-motivate and manage your own time effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
We are looking for 30-40 hours per week (will consider 20+ hours for the right candidate)
As a paraplanner, you’ll be completing a range of documents for our clients, including:
- Statements of Advice
- Records of Advice
- Product research and comparisons
- Financial modelling
Despite working from home, you won’t be on your own. You’ll be part of a team that offers great support and a wealth of knowledge to help you succeed. We have clear processes in place to ensure each member of the team knows what is expected of them and has ready access to the tools they need.
You’ll be able to choose your own hours; however, you will need to be available during business hours at least two days per week, in order to be able to communicate promptly and effectively with our clients.
Remuneration is based on an hourly rate plus home office allowance.
We are an outsourced adviser support business based in North Queensland.
We provide high quality paraplanning services including advice documents, plan checking, strategy stress testing and projections/modelling.
We are currently a team of five, looking to expand.
In order to be successful in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Diploma of Financial Planning/RG146 compliant
- Previous experience in a paraplanning role
- Great written and oral communication skills; the ability to convey complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand is a big part of what we do
- Experience with financial planning CRM software; ideally, we’d like to see experience with Xplan, Midwinter AdviceOS or PlatformPlus
- Comfortable using the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Please email your cover letter and CV/resume to email@example.com