Right Hand Lady / Right Hand Man (Financial Planning Administrator )
Due to an increasingly busy workload, this inaugural support role has been created to complement the Director/Senior Financial Adviser and assume responsibility for all implementation and social media activities.
The role offers the opportunity to:
• Work ‘one on one’ with the Principal
• Enhance your financial planning knowledge
• Actively engage with clients
• Expand your social media/communication skills
• Professional development & mentoring
• Workplace flexibility
• A supportive environment
Sandringham Wealth is a rapidly growing & modern Financial Planning practice and we are quickly establishing a strong reputation and brand in the Newcastle area. Through the provision of bespoke financial services solutions, we work in partnership with our clients to deliver on their financial and life goals, whether it be ‘face to face’ or in virtual setting.
1 adviser and 2 team members based interstate
If you are known for your ‘can do’ attitude & can demonstrate:
• Financial planning administration & implementation experience, including exposure to SMSF & Family Trust structures
• A natural affinity with IT applications & platforms
• Flexibility & a proven ability to deliver to time frames, particularly when managing a busy workload
• A business diploma or similar
• DFP or tertiary qualifications while not essential, will be well regarded
..... then we are keen to hear from you!