Senior Financial Adviser
* Lacking career, skills & income progression?
* Suffering w. internal politics & minimal flexibility?
* Not appreciated or well rewarded for your hard work?
Seeking a Senior Adviser ready to take their career to the next level and join a fun, fast growing team
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is onboarding these clients and building long term relationships with them. We’re a high touch, high fee, low volume business with a heap of support, so your time will be spent doing fulfilling, high value-add work and not wasting your time on admin, prospecting & sales, or caught up in compliance. Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our profit share arrangement and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given we’re one of the fastest growing companies in Australia (AFR Fast100 2021), this means the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing your skills in the process.
About the role
* Take ownership of a small group of around 20 HNW accumulator clients and onboard new clients to build new long term relationships (new clients pre-sold by our sales team so no prospecting required)
* The business has resources for sales, paraplanning, admin, implementation, and you will have a dedicated associate for support, meaning the FULL focus of the role is to work directly with clients ensuring the highest quality advice strategy is delivered and executed on
* Work in a fun, playful but professional, politics-free environment with a team of other superstars
* Advice work is around strategic goals based financial planning, including everything from tax reduction strategies (including tax structures), investing, employer share plans, superannuation, insurance, and estate planning
Why work with us?
* Recognised by the AFR’s Fast 100 fastest growing companies in Australia, meaning significant opportunity for career progression as the business grows
* We’re committed to appreciating, recognising, and rewarding team members who put in the work to add real value to the business and our clients
* We undertake annual pay, bonus, and performance reviews along with an equity plan to recognise the great work being done by our top performers
* Flexible working arrangements including hours and location (with an expectation to regularly attend our Sydney HQ)
* We deliver highly impactful advice that adds true value to our clients, which they fully recognise through a 100% * * Fee-for-service advice offer with no commissions, kickbacks, or related party business referral arrangements you need to dance around
* Clients pre-signed and no prospecting, sales meetings, or cold calling
* We have great clients that are fun to work with and (like us) don’t take themselves too seriously
* Professional casual environment with no office politics, a young, fun team that actually get along, flat structure with full access to senior team and no hierarchy to get in the way of good ideas to make work easier
* Nationally recognised as a leader in our space through a swag of awards for customer service, innovation, employer of the year, marketing, wellbeing and education programs and most influential advice firms in Australia
* We have plenty of work on and are effectively oversubscribed, but manage work internally to ensure our team aren’t working beyond their capacity
* Solid internal support and resourcing to work in your genius zone
If this opportunity excites you as much as the prospect of finding our next superstar excites us, please drop us a note here and we'll send over more info
We’ve built a reputation in the market for being a business that looks after it’s people, reflected in our team equity plan, profit share, annual pay and performance reviews, flexible working arrangements, and team benefits package. We’re a young, fun, and dynamic team with a flat team structure, meaning no internal politics or BS. We’re well resourced and don’t want any team members working below their skill set or pay grade, meaning you’ll have the opportunity to focus on building your skills and grow your career. We’re growing quickly, recently recognised in the AFR Fast 100 - which gives you the opportunity to progress into more senior responsibilities as the business grows. We have a sales team that delivers a strong, steady stream of pre-signed clients, meaning you won’t need to spend time chasing prospects or running sales calls or meetings.
Your ticket to the game
* 5+ years experience as a frontline adviser
* The technical skills needed to deal high end clients with tax planning, investments, and other financial planning strategies
* Experience charging under a strategy focused fee for service offering
* Modelling experience i.e. Xtools+, Adviserlogic, Midwinter highly regarded
* You’re degree qualified and FASEA ready
* Strong compliance history and references