Senior Financial Adviser
The Wealth Network
Working within a well-established accounting firm, this newly created position will see you work closely with the licensee, a highly regarded mentor, and business owner. This is an opportunity to build a business utilizing the tools, methodology, and support of like-minded entrepreneurs who are seizing the opportunity to take their practice to the next level.
• Work with the licensee to develop and build a financial planning business
• Provision of financial advice to existing, long term clients
• Work alongside the owners of the accounting practice to offer advice to their existing clients. You will explore financial options, build a plan and manage them on a month to month basis
• Client Implementation – project manage the establishment of new products and transition of existing
• Professional development – maintain required qualifications, through continuing education and attending seminars and courses as required
• FFS, privately licensed, award-winning
• Strategy first, high complexity advice
• Remuneration package includes a potential for equity
Our client is a boutique financial advisory practice located on the outskirts of the Sydney CBD. Privately licensed, their advisers have won multiple awards including the IFA and AFA awards in 2019. The clients that they service are Business Owners, Executives, and Families. Their mission is to improve the lives of their clients through superior, FFS financial advice.
We are seeking the skills of a well-presented and well-spoken professional who is able to build rapport with clients and colleagues easily. The key is your technical ability and experience working with your clients to deliver a superior client experience at every step of your client’s money journey. You will be adaptable to change, have a passion for delivering strategic financial solutions to clients and possess a growth mindset.
You will also display the following attributes:
• Ideally 5 years experience as an Adviser
• A strong working knowledge of financial planning strategies and the advice process
• Completion or on track to complete FASEA
• CFP and FchFP will be highly regarded
• Strong compliance history
• Attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks, and be able to manage your time effectively
• Strong numerical literacy
• MS office skills and tech-savvy