As a Senior Paraplanner your responsibilities will include:
• preparing compliant, personalised Statements of Advice for new and existing clients.
• assisting with strategy development and modelling in conjunction with the adviser.
• working with other paraplanners and team members to meet deadlines and client service standards.
• providing technical support and advice to clients and advisers.
• remaining up to date on legislative and industry changes and investment market developments.
An attractive remuneration package is available and will be commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the successful applicant. You will also be provided with opportunities for continued professional development and support in a professional and team-oriented environment.