Trainee | Associate Adviser
Newcastle Financial Planning Group
This position will allow the growth and development of the successful candidate coupled with professional mentorship, and support throughout all educational requirements. This is a great opportunity for a conscientious person who will enjoy being primarily responsible for providing high quality, professional administrative and office support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling client meetings
- Preparing review meeting documentation and reports
- Ensuring the practice's CRM is updated/maintained
- Preparing compliant SoA & RoA advice documents
- Administrative support
CULTURE & BENEFITS
Training, mentorship, and educational support
Work with a fun, dynamic and award-winning team
Training and mentorship to excel your career
Experience genuine job satisfaction
If you have 1-2 years experience working within a financial planning office this is your chance to take your career forward.
Successful financial planning firm going through a very exciting period of growth. We provide full service, holistic advice, and value building quality relationships with our clients. We are looking to expand our team and bring on an experienced Trainee/Associate Adviser to assist and support our leading advisors.
- High level of competency and experience using XPlan
- 1-2 years of experience in financial planning administration
- Ability to prioritise workflow and work to deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Mature personality and ability to work together as a team
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service