Trainee | Associate Adviser
Central Coast Financial Planning Group
This role will see you offer intuitive team support, and personalised and thorough customer service to clients.
You will assist their client’s dynamic financial planning team by providing:
- Administrative support
- Participating in client meetings with the Senior Financial Planner
- Client Service and client meeting support
- Taking file notes & completing tasks from client meetings
- Ensuring high compliance standards are maintained
Whilst adhering to strict quality advice guidelines
CULTURE & BENEFITS
Growth: develop with an experienced and respected panel of advisers
Culture: work with a fun and passionate team
Support: training and mentorship to propel your career
Respect: our client appreciates that every team member has an important role to play.
Integrity: experience genuine job satisfaction knowing you are providing a truly client-focused service in line with their client’s core values.
If you have 1-2 years of experience working in a Client Service, or Trainee capacity this career opportunity will be the next step in your career to move towards a fully accredited financial adviser. Your career will be supported throughout all educational requirements, training, and mentorship!
Award-winning trusted and proud Financial Planning firm based on the Central Coast. They have a position for a Trainee/Associate Adviser to help support and grow with their experienced and professional team of financial advisers.
They pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of service to their clients, whilst also providing opportunities for self-development and growth for their staff.
- Commitment to a career in the financial planning industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office platforms
- Attainment or working towards a FASEA approved bachelor's degree or higher, would be highly regarded.
- Experience with XPlan or other financial planning software would be favourable