CY Financial Advice
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful and growing financial planning firm.
Due to growth, we are looking to appoint a motivated, proactive and professional individual to support the firm’s senior financial adviser in the delivery of advice and associated services to the adviser’s client base. The responsibilities of this full-time role will include:
- Attending all client meetings with the financial adviser;
- Providing input to financial planning strategies;
- Undertaking research for client strategies;
- Production of advice documents (SOAs and ROAs as required);
- Liaison with clients which includes preparation for client meetings, providing post meeting follow-up and responding to client queries generally;
- Liaison with a range of third parties including, for example, fund managers, platforms, accountants, solicitors and Centrelink;
- Administration functions including preparing applications and withdrawals and other items as necessary to administer client affairs; and
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Practice Manager.
Experience in a similar role will be highly valued, however, we are pleased to receive applications from graduates who believe they possess the attributes to excel in this role.
Given the vision of the owner and the growth trajectory we are on, opportunities exist to progress from this adviser support role to an adviser role in time.
CY Financial Advice offers:
-A competitive salary based on qualifications and experience;
-Real career progression opportunities; and
-A positive and relaxed working environment.
-Instructions for your application:
In support of your application and resume, please include a cover letter detailing why you are the right person for this role.
Please note, only short listed applicants will be contacted directly by CY Financial Advice.
CY Financial Advice is a proudly independent self-licensed financial planning practice located in South Perth. Our purpose is to provide a high quality client experience and facilitate positive material outcomes for our clients. We are one of the few businesses in Perth that meets the legal requirements to be called ‘independent’. This designation is indicative of our philosophy to offer unbiased, comprehensive personal financial planning advice.
- FASEA approved qualification; alternatively a
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Finance; Accounting; Economics) and commenced or will soon commence FASEA approved qualification;
- The ability to work independently;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A demonstrated ability to prioritise; and
- A desire to work as part of a dynamic and cohesive team.